Stay in control of your transit goods and inventory in long-term storage, across numerous virtual warehouses.
ForwardOffice Warehouse Management includes Transit Warehousing to let staff control consignments as they move around, and Stock Control to keep track of inventory in long-term storage which is not related to current freight operations.
Automate stock updates and movements by combining the module with a number of scanning devices – it supports all the main barcoding standards. Reporting and auto-charging are built in, as well as inbound and outbound logistics.
Warehouse Management can also be used together with a range of other ForwardOffice modules – including Operations and Transport – to give you a complete software solution.
Core features include:
- Transit and long-term stock warehousing
- Multiple warehouses and locations
- Spare capacity checks and locking
- A virtual map for fast drilling-down through levels, from client or warehouse
- Comprehensive auditing and adjustment reporting
- Data exchange interface
- Automatically-triggered audit trail updates and interface notices
- Compatible with several HHT and RF scanners
- Client-by-client databases of products and rental/charging profiles
- Hotlinking to product files to create new online product codes
- Supports up to four quantity levels for each product
- Auto rental calculation
- Supports building up ad-hoc charges for RH&D
- Receipts booking function with user-created ‘goods-in’ messages
- Receipt label production (conventional or barcoded), with user-set formats
- Automatically transfer goods entering the country to either transit or long-term stock through the Imports Operations module
- Interrogate goods on-hand through the web, and automatically move items from stock to freight bookings with the Export Operations interface
- Domestic distribution module interface
- Stock counting function
- Wide-ranging reports to your specification, with conventional or CSV output
- Can be integrated with the following ForwardOffice modules:
- Email, fax and telex communication
- Customer and Partner EDI
- Import and export operations
- Domestic distribution
- Transport/traffic desk
- Sales invoicing