Implementation of an enterprise-wide computer system will be one of the most significant investments that your organisation will make. Productivity and efficiency savings are paramount and it is essential that you optimise usage of the system and maximum your return on investment.
ForwardOffice is extremely feature-rich and contains a wealth of advanced features that can be used to revolutionise your business. While the average operator on the desk will find ForwardOffice user-friendly and easy to navigate when performing their day-to-day functions, opening up this advanced functionality will require a higher level of input and understanding from your senior management. Under these circumstances, it is essential that you can turn to your software supplier for advice and assistance.
FCL’s commitment to its customers does not end with the sale of its software – this is only the beginning of an ongoing relationship. We recognise the need to provide all of our customers with a resource that they can draw on to help with all manner of implementation issues. As a result, over the years we have built up a highly specialised and experienced consultancy team to provide exactly this resource, enabling customers to optimise the use of, and gain maximum benefit from, ForwardOffice.
Our Professional Services team has been recruited from senior positions within freight and logistics companies. With a variety of operational backgrounds that cover all modes of transport, between them they have an impressive combined total of over 110 years’ experience within the freight industry, at least 45 years of which includes a direct involvement with the ForwardOffice product.
Whether you are preparing a cost benefit analysis of your current working practices, entering into feasibility studies for the procurement of ForwardOffice, implementing the entire system or just an individual module, our Professional Services team members have a wealth of knowledge and expertise that you can call upon to help you.
- ForwardOffice implementation:
- Complete systems or individual modules
- Project planning, prioritisation, resource allocation, monitoring and control
- Working practice analysis
- Integration analysis
- “Best-use” recommendations
- Parameter and Database configuration to customer’s specific requirements
- Database administration
- ForwardOffice training:
- Training standards and strategies
- Tailored on-site training programmes to meet the needs of the customer
- Range of hosted modular training courses to meet various skill levels
- Resource implants:
- Contracted periods
- Full range of professional services performed at customer’s premises
- e-Commerce consultancy:
- Requirements analysis
- Message mapping
- Project management
- Other services:
- System and business process analysis (Gap reports)
- Pre and post-implementation support and customer servicing
- Acceptance testing and implementation of bespoke software developments
- Development of customer service level agreements
- Benchmarking and end-user performance evaluations