Keep control over your transit and long-term stored goods across a range of virtual warehouses with the ForwardOffice Warehouse Management module. Working closely with the Operations and Transport Modules, it can be used to handle stock management and inbound/outbound logistics – and can be integrated with other ForwardOffice modules to extend functionality even further.
Freight consignments are able managed using Transit Warehousing, which can be operated by your warehouse staff as stock passes through. The Stock Control option lets you manage inventory in long-term storage, even if it has no connection to current freight operations.
Supporting all the major barcoding standards, Warehouse Management works in conjunction with a range of scanners to keep track of stock changes and movements around the warehouse.
This package offers a centralised solution for controlling all of your inventory, including reporting and auto-charging.
- Warehousing for transit and long-term stock
- Supports multiple warehouses and locations
- Spare capacity check and locking facilities
- A choice of RF and HHT scanning options
- Generic data exchange interface
- Automatically-triggered audit trails and interface messages
- Comprehensive stock counting
- Domestic distribution interface
- Auditing and adjustment reporting functions
- A virtual map facility that lets you quickly delve into levels from warehouse or client
- Options for client-specific product databases and charging/rental profiles
- Hot-link to product files to create new product codes online
- Define up to four quantity levels, product by product
- Automatically calculate rental and ad-hoc RH&D charges
- Receipts booking with automatic ‘goods-in’ notifications
- Produce standard or barcoded receipts labels, with formats you choose
- Automatically transfer import goods to transit or long-term stock using the interface to imports operations module
- Interface to exports operations module to query on-hand goods online, or automatically issue from stock to operational freight bookings
- Wide-ranging, tailored reports with conventional or CSV output formats
- Can integrate with these ForwardOffice modules if required:
- Email, fax and telex communication
- Customer and Partner EDI
- Import and export operations
- Domestic Distribution
- Transport/traffic desk
- Sales invoicing